Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

My Easter Weekend


On Easter Sunday, my family and I went to my grandma's place to celebrate Easter. When I got there I played with my cousins, until my aunt made us do an Easter egg hunt, and whoever got the most got to keep the ones they got. 

A few hours later, my grandma made us hot cross buns.one of my cousins didn't want to get one for some strange reason, probably because he wanted to play instead. 

after a while everyone was starting to get bored so my cousin and I decided to start playing cricket, then everyone else started playing to play as well. After an hour I was the last child playing which meant that I was against people older than me and then I eventually decided to quit because it got too hard,and not moments later the game stopped.

My parents decided to go back home probably because we stayed a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.