Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Three in One Birthday Party!

In the weekends I went to a birthday party. It was my nana’s, auntie’s and cousin’s birthday party. It was held at my nana’s house.

An hour after I got there, I decided to play cricket with my other cousins. Some of the adults also wanted to play so they decided to join. After a while I got thirsty. One of my aunties was really good at batting. It took a long time to get her out, I eventually bowled her out.

After cricket was over, my dad thought that we could play dodge ball, so we did. I was the first one to get hit. Then I hit my older cousin with the ball. After that, I wasn’t becoming much of a target as I dodged most of the balls by not moving! Sometimes I did get hit but I kept aiming for the adults. After dodge ball, we played bull rush. I found that it was easy for me even though I was bigger than my cousins. The birthday party was really long because we were there for 5 hours.

I really liked the cake, there were at least three cakes. It was a long and hot birthday party, but it was worth it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jarrod! I really like how you explained what happened at your nana, cousin, and auntie's birthday. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.