Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

CLOWNS!!!

On Friday the 13th my friends and I went to a circus to watch all the clowns perform tricks. I was very confident of myself I wouldn’t be scared.

Once it was night we all went to check it out. Once we got ourselves a seat we looked around and wondered, where did everybody go. “We must’ve gotten here early” said one of my friends. Things were rather strange. I took around to see if anyone else was coming.

“We've waited for around an hour” I said. “We should go back now, it’s getting late.” But as soon as we got out of our seats the strangest thing happened. We were trapped inside. I started to panic. Once we looked back there was a clown standing right behind us.

This was no ordinary clown. He had an evil looking smile on his face. I couldn't remember anything that happened during that time. I must’ve blacked out. When I looked around I realised I was in a cage. There were skeletons everywhere. But I also noticed there were other people.

Then all of a sudden it became pitch black. I couldn't tell where everyone was. Then I saw the clowns perform their show. It made me even more worried.

After their show had finished they let us all go. “I guess this must’ve been the show all along” I said to my friends. We went back home around 8 ‘o’ clock. I was so relieved that it was finally over. I guess clowns aren't as scary as they seem.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great example of you skill as a writer Jarrod, well done

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.